It’s time to announce that we are almost finished with the renovation of our new all year round accommodation and it is time to start letting you know about it.
The Lake House used to be an old cricket pavilion that sits on the bank of our small lake.
• Two bedrooms situated at either end of a large open plan living/dining/kitchen area.
• The main bedroom will sleep two in a double bed with en-suite bathroom, comprising of shower, hand basin and toilet.
• The other bedroom will be a twin with 2 single beds that can be joined to make a double.
• The family bathroom has a slipper bath, separate shower, hand basin and toilet.
• Both bathrooms have a mirrored cabinet with shaver socket.
• You will find power sockets with USB charging points in both bedrooms and in the living room area.
• We will also have a double sofa bed in the living room so you could sleep up to 6 people.
• The hand built shaker style kitchen comes with Belfast sink set into oak work tops, dishwasher, induction hob, electric oven, SMEG fridge freezer and cooker hood.
• Free WiFi will be optional.
• Outside, the building has a full length covered front veranda with double deck areas overlooking the lake.
• Situated in it own private extensive grounds for the sole use of those staying in the Lake House.
We’re more than happy to give you prior notice as to when the booking system goes live. But in the meantime please keep an eye out for information and new pictures that will be added to the Lake House page of our website (here).
We are in the final stages of completing the interior decoration before furnishing so no finished interior pictures yet.